GroupOne Executive Director Danny Davila will serve as the keynote speaker during a Dallas-Fort Worth Healthcare Human Resources Association (DFWHHRA) luncheon on Friday, October 6 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Texas Star Conference Center in Euless, Texas. His topic will be “Legislative Information with Regard for Background Checking.”
There will also be a review of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners’ (NAPBS) national survey on employers use of background checks.
Davila has over 30 years of leadership experience among talent acquisition, workforce development and human capital management operations. He has earned:
• NAPBS FCRA Basic Certification;
• Texas Department of Public Safety – Licensed Private Investigator;
• Lean Human Capital Recruiter Academy – RACR Certified;
• Professional Human Resource Certification – PHR/HR Certification Institute;
• DDI – Targeted Selection Behavioral Interviewing Certified Instructor.
You can register here.